2017: New Year, New Goals
Posted on 12 January 2017
In the final blog of 2016, we talked about our plans to focus not only on maintaining and improving the in-store shopping experience that our customers have come to enjoy, but also to expand our business with online shopping.
Looking ahead on 2017, it will be a very ambitious one for Crawford Boys. In a nutshell, here are some of our main goals for the upcoming year:
- Expand our social media presence
- Create a ‘Parent’s Pick’ monthly feature, with the help of a panel of volunteer parents
- Utilize email and social media to give our customers the opportunity to voice their opinions on new styles before we place orders for the upcoming season
- Introduce a clothing drop off program for gently used, outgrown clothes. All donations will be given to a worthy organization such as women’s shelters.
- Celebrate turning 70! Crawford Boys is turning a milestone age in the fall, organizing appropriate recognition and events will take place
- Continue to place priority on our customers, and providing them with excellent service in-store and online
As noted this is an ambitious agenda but we are looking forward to the challenge and excitement of it, and as Capt. Jean-Luc Picard would say, ‘making it so.’