Concluding Event Month
Posted on 31 May 2017
As May draws to an end, we hope that all of our tips and tricks for planning your event have worked out for you! We just want to say congratulations and good luck to all of our customers and followers throwing a party in the upcoming months.
Did you know June is the most popular month to get married? With September being a close second, June offers promising weather, less rain and beautiful breezes which makes it a pretty safe gamble when planning an outdoor ceremony! Now that were heading into June, school comes to an end, the weather only gets nicer and warmer, and it’s a wonderful excuse to get outside, or have an outdoor event or celebration. A few last tips when throwing an outdoor event would be:
- Make sure you have a back up tent/tarp/building as a possibility JUST in case the weather does turn sour – nobody wants to be caught in the rain
- Make sure your invites state garden party as a proper dress-code or something similar (linen and cotton tend to be wonderful summer fabrics because they are all-natural and are breathable in warmer weather)
- Its also a wonderful time to wear white/throw a white party
- Have the drinks available be light, cold, carbonated and full of fresh fruits to take advantage of all the fruit coming into season
- If using table cloths – USE CLIPS just in case of wind
- Remember to not get so carried away being a host that you can’t enjoy your own event!
So in conclusion, we hope you have a fantastic start to your summer, and stay tuned to our social media to see all the new and exciting goodies and changes we have in store for you coming very, very shortly!